Chamber Champions will serve as a “Chamber Advocate” arm of the LACC under the direction of the LACC Board of Directors and the Executive Director.
- There is no additional cost for this but there is some criteria that must be met each year.
CHAMBER CHAMPION annual requirements:
- Volunteer at least at 2 events (good neighbor day parade, loop, golf outing, pancake breakfast, business expo, etc..)
- Bring on at least one new chamber member (for each new paid member you refer, your business will get $25.00 off the following years membership renewal. Total earned cannot exceed your membership fee and there is no cash value).
- During the year bring 2 non-members to either a Lunch or a Business after Hours event (both do not have to be at the same lunch or after hours).
- AND... be an advocate for the Chamber – let the people and business know what we do for them.