Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce
- Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
- Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
- Stays informed about committee matters, prepares will for meetings and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Gets to know and respect other committee and board members and builds collegial working relationships that contribute to consensus.
- Gets to know and respect other chamber members and the business community, building collegial working relationships and understanding their business needs.
- Is an active participant in the board’s planning and review efforts.
- Participates in fundraising for the organization.
- Keeps all committee and board discussion, decisions and votes confidential.
- Publicly supports committee and board decisions.