This position oversees the general operations of the office including accounting / billing activities, some HR and general recordkeeping.
BUSINESS MANAGER for The Piece That Fits, Inc. We help prepare our team for new opportunities and challenges. We create a collaborative environment where you can learn, grow and thrive.DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute most day-to-day accounting functions, to include but not limited to invoicing, accounts payable/receivable, cash management and monthly financial reporting.
- Oversees day-to-day operations to include answering the phones and performing general administrative duties, as needed.
- Key driver of recommending and implementing processes to optimize departmental effectiveness and efficiency.
- Perform all daily functions related to running a timely payroll, including ensuring timesheets are submitted accurately and on time.
- Perform basic recruiting and human resource activities when needed. Understands and leads efforts to support and enforce company policies and procedures. Maintains general business and staff and client recordkeeping.
- Support leadership and company vision in effort to nurture the company culture.
- Works directly with the owner to ensure business stability and growth.
- 3-5 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- 4+ years of office management experience.
- At least 1 year of HR experience.
- Experience running a daycare and / or ABA therapy practice preferred but not required.
- Software experience preferred.
- Initiative to think independently and proactively and make rational judgement calls.
- Comfortable collecting outstanding account receivables.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Flexible working style and willingness to occasionally modify personal schedules as required to meet deadlines.
- Proficient using Microsoft Windows/Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Google products.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Ability to sit and operate a computer under normal ergonomic office conditions. Temporarily a remote position and will move to a hybrid position afterwards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Please list 3 professional references.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Office manager: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location