Two year banner program 2021-2022:
Promote Your Business/Organization and Brand in your community!
Advertise your business/organization with beautiful street pole banners. The street pole banner program is a great way to create impactful signage for your business while branding within your community. Street pole banners have 24 hour visibility on Ridge Road, Torrence Avenue, and Burnham Avenue in Lansing. Only 100 spots available!
Deadline is November 27, 2020.
· Art work must be sent in Vector format, no exceptions we cannot change your artwork for you.
Send artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment must be included with order or will not be processed.
- Banners will go up in the beginning of 2021 as holiday decorations come down
We are going with a patriotic theme to match the hometown hero military banners that the Village of Lansing is doing
Your investment INCLUDES the following:
What you need to know:
1. Banners are printed on both sides.
2. Sponsor name/design is placed in the middle of the banner with biggest print space. We highly recommend using text.
The following are NOT allowed:
Website, Telephone Number, Street Address
- Brackets for hanging
- Hanging, take down and storage (provided by Lansing Public Works Department!)
- Total time mounted: approximately 9 months spread throughout each year
- Life of banner: approximately 2 years